IM 25 Lagoon filter roller?

Floyd-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone tried this tiny roller? Tiny Roller
After having a roller on my 150g tank when I had it I really dont want to hassle with socks and filter media again. At the moment its almost every day to switch my media out, maybe two at best. Then again im not sure how long this tiny roller will last on a roll...

misturrtinnie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow interesting, didn't know that made an auto roller for the 25. I want this but that's a bit steep for what it is. If you end up getting it please give us a review of it.

Baka Mop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a roller for my IM 15g made by ISeaLive. It's less than half the price of that one and I think it looks much sleeker, because it comes with a top cover to keep the rolls protected and help with the smell coming from the used portions. The smaller form factor also allows for a little bit of room at the bottom of the overflow section for some media or carbon. It's manually operated, but he said he designed it in a way that allowed it to be fully automated once he gets around to designing a motor and sensor system for it, which he's planning to do soon. You can also choose the color you want. He has a video documenting the entire design process.

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a roller for my IM 15g made by ISeaLive. It's less than half the price of that one and I think it looks much sleeker, because it comes with a top cover to keep the rolls protected and help with the smell coming from the used portions. The smaller form factor also allows for a little bit of room at the bottom of the overflow section for some media or carbon. It's manually operated, but he said he designed it in a way that allowed it to be fully automated once he gets around to designing a motor and sensor system for it, which he's planning to do soon. You can also choose the color you want. He has a video documenting the entire design process.

I will buy the IM 50 version the minute it’s released! I don’t care about the “manual rotation.” It’s not a lot to ask for the rest of the convenience. And the price!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back