In2deep frag swap

mrnewberry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2013
Messages
132
Reaction score
58
Location
NW Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397330215.638233.jpg


Just went to the in2deep frag swap in NW Arkansas. A ton of great corals and a lot of folks attending. Picked up a half dozen corals for my 20 Long.
 
About 10 guys from my reef club were there. I picked up a Jason Fox Strawberry Shortcake Acro, some Rasta Zoas and a cool zoa rock with some zoas I had never seen before. Will try to post some pics tomorrow when they are open.
 
Cool. I recently ran out of room on my sandbed so I picked up a half dozen sticks from various vendors. I was keeping in the $20 and under frags so I could get several. Here are a few I picked up:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397394567.238997.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397394583.371473.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397394616.588213.jpg
 
I have a clownfish, a firefish, and a six-line wrasse in addition to the various corals and cleaners.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new