• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Instant Collector's Zoa Pack!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CLR48
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CLR48

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
717
Reaction score
8
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale I have a very nice zoa pack, I need to sell these to pay for some fish, I found my yellow corris wrasse on the floor the other day!!:( so I have a lid now!
Anyway I will get wysiwyg pics up tomorrow, here is what's in the pack.

2polyp-BHBEB
3polyp-Space Monster
4polyp-Fire-N-Ice
3polyp(with a few babies)- Gold Mauls
1polyp-WWC Valentines Day Massacre (straight from WWC)
1polyp(with two nubs about to be babies)-WWC Pink Krakatoas (straight from WWC)
4polyp-CGA Electric Organisms
2polyp-Rastas
5polyp-Utter Chaos
8-9polyp-Candy Apple Reds
5polyp-Hawaiin People Eaters

Pack will be $400 plus shipping

Thanks and Happy Reefing!!:)
 
Sorry guys, I just got home and lights are out so I can't get pics tonight !!:( worked late tonight, I should be able to get them after work tomorrow!:)
 
Herrs the firat few pictures.
The WWC Pink Krakatoa actually has 5 polyps 4 of them are smaller.
 

Attachments

  • 1406516466357.jpg
    1406516466357.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 279
  • 1406516492607.jpg
    1406516492607.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 330
  • 1406516504435.jpg
    1406516504435.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 324
  • 1406516516066.jpg
    1406516516066.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 1406516526822.jpg
    1406516526822.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 295
...
 

Attachments

  • 1406516632447.jpg
    1406516632447.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 310
  • 1406516644073.jpg
    1406516644073.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 1406516655564.jpg
    1406516655564.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 276
  • 1406516667819.jpg
    1406516667819.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 1406516680606.jpg
    1406516680606.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 308
These photos were all taken with a galaxy note 2 no editing just straight shots.
Pack will include two nice freebies too!:)
 

Attachments

  • 1406516715808.jpg
    1406516715808.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 305
Sorry one of the BHBEB's and the Valentines Day Massacre are mad because I moved them up to get pictures. I wil try to get better ones when they open fully
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new