• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Instant high end zoas & palys collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter dell2go
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dell2go

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
Falls Church, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need fund for new set up. So, I have the followings for sale plus 45 shipping. take your picks or take all for 600 shipped. I'll try to get pics up tomorrow. Any question plz pm. Thx.

Strawberry Wines 3p = 50
Gold Dust 3p = 50
JF bloodshoot 2p = 120
Tyree space monster 3p = 180
PPE 7p = 100
Magician 4p = 60
Mary Janes 3p = 50
Nightmare 3p = 45
Utter Chaos 1p = 60
Blue Hornet 2p = 30
Captain America 10p = 100

Frags will be fresh cut and let heal for at least a week before ship out
 
Last edited:
IMG_6557 (Medium).jpg

Nightmare
IMG_6555 (Medium).jpg

Mary Janes
IMG_6554 (Medium).JPG

Blue Hornet
IMG_6552 (Medium).jpg

Magician
IMG_6550 (Medium).jpg

Captain America
 
Those zoas are all nice too bad I already have em all if not I would have bought em GL with sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new