Instant Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter paco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paco

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
hutchinson ks
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, has anyone bought or seen the artifical corals from Instant Reef? Think I'm going to give it a shot in my main 120 gallon tank. the last 5 years we have attempted to buy $$$$$ and produce a beautiful to look at tank. Checked out the web site think I might take the plunge!
 
yea I saw them at MACNA, The stuff they had was great and they were some of the nicest people at the show.Ill dig up some pictures. I was really amazed at how nice the pieces looked.
 
here they are....%

P1030682.jpg


P1030681.jpg


P1030680.jpg


P1030679.jpg


P1030678.jpg


P1030677.jpg
 
Yea that's where I first saw the pic's at then researched the company. looked colorful. In some pictures of aquariums around the U.S. I always wonder how they get so beautiful and colorful tanks. After the research I found out. Not all but alot. But thats good to hear that someone else thought they looked nice also. Cause I, like others have spent spent $$$$ you what I mean just to get a pretty aqaurium to look at.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new