Interceptor, help

  • Thread starter Thread starter miyags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
814
Location
Erie PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I scored 4tabs of Interceptor for small dogs, each tab has 5.75mg. My tank has roughly 45gals. total water. I used one tab around 12am,and around 9am, I went to add carbon back into my HOB filter, and their they were, those little buggers are still alive in my filter, laughing at me. So I nailed them with hot water. and said take that you little rotten >%#$&^*!!!!!. My question is, should I use another tab of Interceptor. 5.75mg, and wait another 6hr. and then add my carbon back in?
 
A great article on using interceptor

+1 on what Kraylen said -

As long as you pulled out as many inverts as you could, you can leave the interceptor in there for a couple days with no ill effects to anything other than the inverts you weren't able to pull out.
 
Thanks Kraylen,

i'll just add my carbon in later then. Good read Sikryd. Going to go ahead and do two more treatments 7days apart. THANKS AGAIN!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new