Introducing the new Turbo Algae Scrubber! (Rev 4)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the first-run samples, yes - See the 1st post, I updated the availability dates a while back.

I just got word that the first set of samples should be arriving next week. Then the first batch of production parts mid-January.

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prototypes (first run samples) are in! Teaser pics!!

2016-01-04%20L2R4%20Algae%20Scrubber%20Sample%20Pic%2013.jpg

2016-01-04%20L2R4%20Algae%20Scrubber%20Sample%20Pic%2015.jpg

More to come!

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there dimensions listed for each model? I'm on the waiting list for the L2 and hoping the area I left will be enough to accommodate it.

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just back from "vacation"...will be updating thread soon. "Vacation" didn't go quite as planned. Kid (19) ended up in hospital with acute pneumonia...

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow is he ok
Oh no :( I hope he's OK!
She's doing better, she was supposed to fly back Saturday AM and start up spring semester at college today in Ohio, but she's just leaving FL right now, wife stayed behind with her instead of coming home with me & the other 3 kids and is going to Ohio with her then coming home tomorrow.

I was going to go back to work today but the 8 yr old fell down the stairs and did the washboard thing and he's in a bad way now, he's walking like I do after a weekend of work around the house. I've had enough of doctors in the past week!!!!!! At least he didn't break or fracture a rib or anything. He liked getting carted around the doctor's office in a wheelchair though.

When you have a minute, please update us on ETA. Is it still end of Jan?
That is the plan, I just got my hands on the new unit samples late last night. I had my designer Dan do all the initial evaluation and we found a few things that need to be corrected. They are in the process of making a few tooling adjustments and then will be running the first full batch of units.
Hi Floyd, late to the show but could you add me to the list for a L2 scrubber? Thanks
Interested in either a L2 or L4, can't decide. Lol. Put me on the list
I will add you!

Back