0   0   0
232DB2CC-C8ED-4924-A021-E8B522125617.gif

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tdlawdo is in your neck of the woods. We are in Knoxville. However, we are Cardinal fans. Just letting you know up front. :)

Don’t let the cardinal fan sway you she is still really nice. Btw welcome and that’s a nice looking tank. I read, watched BRS and the like for nearly a year before ordering my tank last August. Still a work in progress.

I am in Etown, KY. How far west are you. I travel out to Leitchfield area for some work frequently.

OP
OP
mrbluewildcats

mrbluewildcats

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. I hope to get the tank looking as nice as the ones all of you guys have. There are some absolutely amazing tanks on here, and some brilliant people, that much is obvious from the few weeks I've spent reading the forums before I even joined up. Even the Cardinal fans :cool:

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I live in Paducah, but the Cardinal fan just might be a deal breaker. I mean, I love what this tank will become, but......come on. :D
Wait, I'll just pretend it's Banggai Cardinals and then we're good. I plan on getting some of those.
Lol. It's ok...I think I can get past the blue to be friends.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Paducah, but the Cardinal fan just might be a deal breaker. I mean, I love what this tank will become, but......come on. :D
Wait, I'll just pretend it's Banggai Cardinals and then we're good. I plan on getting some of those.

I love those fish they are very hardy or at least have been for me

Back