Introduction

Nicola Fraser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a PhD researcher looking at sea anemones in the marine aquarium trade. For the moment I've finished with experiments and I'm pulling it all together in a thesis. I have one paper published - the results of an online survey to which some of you responded in 2018, thank you. Because of copyright reasons I can't attach the whole journal article here, but if anyone's interested I can provide a summary (about an a4 page) and I'm allowed to send a copy of the pdf to anyone who's interested in it for personal use.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to my survey.
cheers,
Nicola Fraser (Australia)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a PhD researcher looking at sea anemones in the marine aquarium trade. For the moment I've finished with experiments and I'm pulling it all together in a thesis. I have one paper published - the results of an online survey to which some of you responded in 2018, thank you. Because of copyright reasons I can't attach the whole journal article here, but if anyone's interested I can provide a summary (about an a4 page) and I'm allowed to send a copy of the pdf to anyone who's interested in it for personal use.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to my survey.
cheers,
Nicola Fraser (Australia)

Hi Nicola and Glad you came over to give us an update! Super COOL!! Congrats on getting paper published and good luck pulling everything together for thesis.

Wishing you much continued success!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back