iReefers 700 Gallon Peninsula

Not updated in a while. Tank is doing well and just passed 2 year mark.. I’m getting quite well stocked.. I probably was overstocked a long time ago, but my addiction to fish is just hard to stop.

I just added a baby Blue Face angel, maybe 1” in length (excited to watch him grow and transition) and a chysurus angel. I have a PBT and Achilles in quarantine, treating with copper..

After those additions, that’s it, no more big fish on my list..

Check out a video of my regal Angel up close, so beautiful, and the video came out way better than I expected.

 
Latest FTS

IMG_1078.jpeg


Some fish pics

IMG_0882.png
IMG_0881.jpeg
IMG_0545.jpeg
IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg
 
Thanks @DarthRaiderBob

Yeah, I find it oddly fun to make it organized haha
I'm going to be swapping tanks from my 80 to a 120. Organizing is at the top of the priority list on that one and making the plumbing neat and simple. My tanks have always been a disorganized mess and it just makes things more complicated.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new