Is there a way to take down an outdated tank thread?

SilverRanger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
187
Reaction score
121
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The link on my profile goes to a build from 4 years ago. I kept the tank until 2023 but then left for college and gave it away to a veteran I know from my time at the local fish shop. I don’t know what’s become of it but I’m sure it’s in good hands. I was just wondering if there’s a way to unlink a post from the My Thread badge?
 
if you go to your account details, and scroll down to my build thread and delete the link and save, it should remove it :)
 
if you go to your account details, and scroll down to my build thread and delete the link and save, it should remove it :)
beat me to it.....
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new