Is this a good deal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snookin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
13 views and not one reply...........thanks for the buddies
 
If you want a turn key tank, I think its a great deal. Heck, it even comes with the stand. I personally like to pick and choose my parts so I'd build my own set up. It gives more flexability down the road.
 
I agree. Seems like a good deal. Better watch the shipping charges, they may be bad due to the weight........
 
If thats what you want,I don't get it 8.99 shipping and 50 percent off . Price it elsewhere and answer your own question.
 
Last edited:
id check some of the other dealers for jbj products. its not bad, but ive seen the led one for 599 with stand and all.
 
Doesnt look like too bad of a deal to me.
If you wanted that tank setup brand new its not a bad deal. If you wanted a used one you can probably find something similar for less money, it just may take some effort and time to find it.
 
get it off e-Bay, got that exact same setup from there with free shipping for 250, watch it though you HAVE TO have a chiller on these, lights off 76 lights on 82-84 temp swing is major (got a used chiller for $150 and it was oversized) but for the little extra for a chiller it is still a great deal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new