Is this good growth?

Journeyman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
309
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just curious as how good would this growth be ranked. Average, good, fantastic? I got this vivid's rainbow delight in January.

So the brown frag is January 16. The mini colony was taken just now. So about 8 months.

I think the growth is good and I get really good pe. The colors are a bit pale, though they look better under blue. Still trying to get those stellar colors I see from those online pictures. Any tips?
68abd2d5fa8e88fef2e33949a97769c6.jpg
e352def37b78a7acc950358f93c939db.jpg
 
Couple of better today pictures. Sorry for crappy phone pics.
4b4ee195a189157e4a12f684637f6fb9.jpg
34b76b1b910f777dc45e559f15485be2.jpg
81ff9c1fc4d700a2b2819b20312eeeb4.jpg
 
I think that’s great growth for 8 months!
Thanks, it's outpaced that rainbow granulosa off to the left. I got that one about 2 months earlier and it's not branching anywhere as much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new