Is this Milli grafted?

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got this Milli from Mr Coral out of the $10 section and it was advertised as a Peach Milli which I thought was pretty cool looking in his pic. So when I got it I had no idea that it was like this but it looks to me as if it is grafted. Notice on the left side it has some green different looking flesh? If it is that would be a sweet little bonus on a cheap coral!

66a6d5e1.jpg

bmac16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a watermelon mili, looks similar, but the base stays green and the rest is pink with green tips. yours looks solid green, may be grafted. either way sweet pickup for 10 bucks!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, the green isn't on the base but on the one side and doesn't even go down to the base, just kind of a blotch.

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think its grafted,time will tell though.Its always hard to tell on SPS when they are smaller.

youngtimothy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think it grafted either! but a very nice piece just the same! especialy when it came out of the $10.00 section, I've always wondered about that section looks like its a good place to buy!

Henry C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice score!!! Espically for ten dollars!!! Mr.Coral's 10$ Frags are great, picked up a bunch a couple of weeks ago myself...

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I will try to get a better pic tonight, it is in the back of my tank and I can't get to it very easily. That pic was with the top down box.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back