Is this sump big enough Bashsea 48 pro?

Chris Spaulding

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
821
Reaction score
1,101
Location
Colorado Springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 36 on a 225 gallon. It’ll be more than enough. Great sump
 
It will work wonderfully. Are you getting a matching skimmer to go with it? Bashsea products are great!
Atm I have an aquamaxx DCQ 3 that has been sitting around so I will use that at first then change out as more funds become available to something more reliable.
Return pumps are Jebao dcp8000 x2
4 Neptune Waves and Maxspect cloud 350x2
Aqua uv 57 w
Lighting is 4 Skys
Filter roller Reeffactory Large.
Will order sump tonight.
So that taps funds for a little while.
It is a used acrylic in Great shape and atm is getting a vinnager/ water bath to remove the coralline
 
Make sure its well built, mine leaked all over my carpet after one week of testing, and the baffles were NOT fully glued in. Premium aquatics gave me FULL refund. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new