Is this torch coral bleached?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shazreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shazreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
23
Location
Trinidad and Tobago
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I got this torch coral and found it was looking bleached in the store but I still bought it. I was wondering if it's actually bleached.

What do you think?

20260108_200427.jpg
20260108_200435.jpg
 
Also, could you get a pic with a filter or more whites? It does look bleached and as @SPS Freak mentioned, put it low light for several weeks


This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet
Looks like it to me. I’d keep it in lower light for a while until it gets some zooxanthellae back.
 
Also, could you get a pic with a filter or more whites? It does look bleached and as @SPS Freak mentioned, put it low light for several weeks


This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet
Looks like it to me. I’d keep it in lower light for a while until it gets some zooxanthellae back.
Yes it's in a place in my tank where it's about 30 PAR at the moment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new