ISO hitchikers

Afkomjorgen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
294
Reaction score
178
Location
seattle wa
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to buy bristleworms and mini brittle stars (the ones that are about the size of a coin). Spaghetti worms too.
Is there anywhere you know of to buy them or is there anyone on the forum that would send me some?
My 6 line ate all of them and I’ve been really bummed about losing that bio diversity. 6 line passed away so I think they could have a chance again.

Thanks!
Sierra
 
I would love to buy bristleworms and mini brittle stars (the ones that are about the size of a coin). Spaghetti worms too.
Is there anywhere you know of to buy them or is there anyone on the forum that would send me some?
My 6 line ate all of them and I’ve been really bummed about losing that bio diversity. 6 line passed away so I think they could have a chance again.

Thanks!
Sierra
Addictivereefkeeping sells micro brittle stars I have read mixed reviews from there but recently made a big cuc purchase and my stuff all showed up well and live
 
I don't mind worms but I think many people would love to known how to keep them out not add them lol. I love my sixlines but I have bristle worms that are way bigger than the fish. I also have spaghetti worms in all the tanks.
They're like asterina stars for me and always just make their way in.
 
I don't mind worms but I think many people would love to known how to keep them out not add them lol. I love my sixlines but I have bristle worms that are way bigger than the fish. I also have spaghetti worms in all the tanks.
They're like asterina stars for me and always just make their way in.
i miss the diversity in the tank mainly. I never minded them and they did a great job cleaning up food. That’s wild that yours are so big the 6 line couldn’t get them lol
 
Addictivereefkeeping sells micro brittle stars I have read mixed reviews from there but recently made a big cuc purchase and my stuff all showed up well and live
Thank you — bit expensive 😨 at $50 for the worms and $50 for shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new