ISO shark egg

obrew9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking everywhere for
banded cat shark eggs. Drove two hours to a store today to find out they had just sold the only one they had. I have looked on dozens of websites I found on Reef2Reef and no luck. Everywhere seems to be out of stock. I wasn’t sure if anyone would know of any places currently in stock? Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump

Jcar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No lfs near you? See if they can order
Local store near me hasn't been able to so far. They were able to once in may and the egg was sold quickly. I've literally tried ordering from 3 or 4 different online vendors and none have any available right now.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't seen them available on our stores wholesaler list in well over a year. I just don't think they're available.
Same it’s been more like since covid I haven’t seen them. One of my stores used to always have them in stock and I haven’t seen them there or anywhere else in a good while

slacker036

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I setup email notifications at live aquaria for the shark egg. I was notified a few months back and they were in stock for a few hours after I received the email. I was not ready to purchase yet so I put myself back on the list after they went sold out again. I think these may be seasonal at this point so you may just want to put yourself on the notification lists and be ready to jump when you get notified.

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They're definitely seasonal. Lmk if you happen to find any. I hatched one in the past, it's fun, just be sure to protect the baby from your fish.

Jcar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually have one from freshmarine already. I've ordered from them again recently and they have not been able to fill any orders even though their site doesn't say anything about not in stock or available. Tried twice actually. They are legit though, they have just cancelled my order when ive tried recently.

slacker036

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking everywhere for
banded cat shark eggs. Drove two hours to a store today to find out they had just sold the only one they had. I have looked on dozens of websites I found on Reef2Reef and no luck. Everywhere seems to be out of stock. I wasn’t sure if anyone would know of any places currently in stock? Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.
I know its been over a year, but Live Aquaria just sent out notification that the bamboo shark eggs are currently in stock.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that I've seen them once or possibly twice in the last 2 years on the big LA wholesale lists and do recall them being pretty expensive compared to what I used to retail them for (as is everything).

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back