Isopod?

Akielb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Sterling Heights
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Could someone please help me identify what this is? It’s in my sisters tank and I’m stumped! TIA
15A94C16-484F-4684-ADCE-61742AB603A5.jpeg
7EBD1EAF-4567-4C87-BD8A-E8CC2A932FE8.jpeg
83F40FCF-AD9C-40E1-A382-D674301CDD1D.jpeg
205E8A91-CED7-4EB2-9454-0C8D83677D12.jpeg
2D46633D-162F-4EC2-85F8-E7DDB9FA2A41.jpeg
 
I just found my first chiton ever. (Weird since last coral added was 7/2022,,, tank up since 10/2021)
It's super tiny, maybe 2-3mm length MAX.

Best picture I could get with my iPhone:

chiton1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new