OP
OP
EakTheFreak

EakTheFreak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% was peppermints. Caught them in the act with remaining Acans. Anyone have a good idea on how to catch them?

I tried the bottle lid going into another bottle with food in it. The issue was my cleaner shrimp was chasing the peppermint shrimps away every time they went near it.

Debating on buying a fish that would eat them, any ideas!?

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a cleaner shrimp tear the mouth out of my acanthophyllia, to get the piece of raw shrimp I feed it.Coral did not survive.

Funston07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% was peppermints. Caught them in the act with remaining Acans. Anyone have a good idea on how to catch them?

I tried the bottle lid going into another bottle with food in it. The issue was my cleaner shrimp was chasing the peppermint shrimps away every time they went near it.

Debating on buying a fish that would eat them, any ideas!?
Pretty sure most fish that would eat him will also eat your cleaner shrimp and possibly your snails too. But if your going to go that route I think a longnose hawkfish will take care of them for ya, they say you cant have any inverts with them in the tank. I wanted one but I don't want him wiping out most of my CUC.

OP
OP
EakTheFreak

EakTheFreak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure most fish that would eat him will also eat your cleaner shrimp and possibly your snails too. But if your going to go that route I think a longnose hawkfish will take care of them for ya, they say you cant have any inverts with them in the tank. I wanted one but I don't want him wiping out most of my CUC.
Great point, I think a longnose hawk fish would be cool to have but the thought of no snails or hermits just isn’t appealing to me!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back