It's just a tank

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think females do as well.
Maybe. I had a female (still do) that doesn't and her son (ran away because mom got mean) that would spray anything and everything. Come to think of it, so does my son....

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not if they're neutered in a timely manner. I've always had boys & never had an issue
This could apply to other species as well.... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
My son doesn't mean to spray... thinks he is doing the darn hula dance when he goes to the bathroom...
The Castrated male cats dont spray.
My youngest son thinks "shake it" means his whole body.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dog peeing GIF

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not if they're neutered in a timely manner. I've always had boys & never had an issue
I've had been around 3 cats. 2 females, 1 male. Ryokie (siamese) spayed at age 2. Only sprayed when in season or being territorial...

Buddy male cat neutered at 6m. Vet recommended, his sister same age. All buddy did was spray once he was neutered and we never knew why.

Ryokie hated the other 2 cats and sprayed where they slept.

Cats can be evil.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My old roommate had a cat that was neutered but that didn't stop him from backing his butt up to everything and pretending to spray it. He also attacked imaginary things... maybe they see ghosts? Cats are weird.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My old roommate had a cat that was neutered but that didn't stop him from backing his butt up to everything and pretending to spray it. He also attacked imaginary things... maybe they see ghosts? Cats are weird.
I had a dog that would back up to bushes and chain link fence to poop. Kind of impressive. It made going to the dog park interesting though since I had to go out to pick up after him.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a boy and a girl cat. Neither one sprayed. Neither one got mean. They both were night stalkers tho and there were times that my face was used as a launching pad in the wee hours in order to catch an imaginary flying gnat that only the cats could see. I find it odd tho that you cant get them declawed now unless you shell out mucho bucko's so for that reason I am out. I like my furniture too much and I don't care for outdoor cats.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late to the party but...
My son doesn't mean to spray... thinks he is doing the darn hula dance when he goes to the bathroom...
The Castrated male cats dont spray.
Is he sword fighting an invisible friend? When my brother and I were young, well the story fills itself in.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had been around 3 cats. 2 females, 1 male. Ryokie (siamese) spayed at age 2. Only sprayed when in season or being territorial...

Buddy male cat neutered at 6m. Vet recommended, his sister same age. All buddy did was spray once he was neutered and we never knew why.

Ryokie hated the other 2 cats and sprayed where they slept.

Cats can be evil.
Because they may have missed a part of the testicle.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, she's napping and I got a pic.
While my brains functioning a bit of an update.
Husband wanted a cat, I went through 10 reason on why I wont do it.
Thursday, he sends me a text and says "we need a shibie in our life". Fine he wins.
I went looking and There were some shibas in Arthur, Il listed.
We went yesterday, i wanted the hyper pup, he wanted the classic red and white. We let our son pick.
20221106_150513.jpg
Sunny was drooling like we brought homecroast chicken. Night time arrived and she gave up the idea the pup was for dinner. Shes over 4 yrs old and blue doberman syndrom has kicked in mega hard. Shes now my plague hound.
20221105_201047.jpg

Ps, shiba inu are reported to act like cats... So far... shes a puppy...
I'll take it.
20221105_212617.jpg
Wait I have a cat , but he's more of a dog personality wise

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back