It's just a tank

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all about the jalapeno and cheese sauce...

Pound cake can kick it too...
In the 80's... that was too exotic... Budget cutbacks and all... "in between" Police actions as we called them.. LOL. In Basic watching instructors fire M-22's because too low of budget to fire your own. You were left with orange powdered practice rounds that exploded 10ft. out covering you with powder...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, that bad coffee may have been the reason for a lot of shots fired.

I need my caffeine too. But I still love a good flavor. Like a good craft beer.
It was likely the straight amphetamines they were handing out like an E-bowl at a prom party.

I'm intellectually dishonest to then I suppose. Beer I care about. Coffee is a means to an end. They don't sell snowcain out of the Sears Roebucks catalog anymore to bored housewives.

Last edited:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the 80's... that was too exotic... Budget cutbacks and all... "in between" Police actions as we called them.. LOL. In Basic watching instructors fire M-22's because too low of budget to fire your own. You were left with orange powdered practice rounds that exploded 10ft. out covering you with powder...
Sounds about right...

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Lost in the Sauce enjoy. Dropping off next trip to the fishment. Haven't figured out when.
20220822_114942.jpg

I'll call it a night before I wake up ready for battle.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I Ride Hard for Keurig. I have a 0 tolerance for Frackery when I wake up. I pass the Keurig on my way to the bathroom and kick it on. A minute later I'm drinking coffee.

I'm not a brand snob. I buy knock off k cups from Walmart. I've had a lot of "great coffee places" I could honestly care less about what it tastes like. I'm not here to save the environment or start my day with a Mouth-Gasm. I'm trying to keep everyone around me safe.

Edit. I also drink like 10 of those cups a day. My two liquid intakes are coffee until 3pm, then beer.

My kidneys Love me
Cheap you say?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheap you say?

I know I have no right, as Walmart has enough issues, but I want Amazon involved in my purchases less and less as the time goes on. I know a lot of people in NW Arkansas who have worked for Walmart their whole life and are happy.

I've never met a single person working for Amazon, outside of silicone valley, that is happy.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know I have no right, as Walmart has enough issues, but I want Amazon involved in my purchases less and less as the time goes on. I know a lot of people in NW Arkansas who have worked for Walmart their whole life and are happy.

I've never met a single person working for Amazon, outside of silicone valley, that is happy.
Truth.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I miss the Bongo Room in chicag...
omg. I used to live above the Boss Bar - My outer door was right next to the Bongo Room. lol... & Hubbard Street Adult Books

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh man. That was the best coffee ever. Mix 2 packs to one cup of water, heat to boil via zippo under can held up by some sand stone, get it thick like gravy and then pound it down.
Those mre are designed to stop the flow. all that was undone with the mre instant coffee lol.
Than the little pack of tp.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This whole conversation, which continued well after I checked out last night, makes me want to fill a keg with cold brew and put it in the tap too. beer on the left, water center, coffee right.
We're talking about setting up a nitro coldbrew tap in the bar at the new house

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're talking about setting up a nitro coldbrew tap in the bar at the new house
Nitro would be good. I'd have to figure out how not to ruin it with CO2. Gotta keep the pressure without it absorbing too much.

I'd say go for the nitro tap.

Back