IT'S OFFICIAL,THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM NOW, JON DOE HAS THE UPPER HAND!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like-a-diamond-in-the-sky-shine-on.gif

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someday someone will see advice I gave and see how any posts I have and think, wow he must know what he is talking about. If only they knew most of them were posting gifs of twinkle twinkle little star.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt it, the best I've ever seen was 43% and that was a one hour sale he did on his birthday. I was going to remind you that it's an hour and 15minutes, but it looks like we're not in the same time zone, so I'm sure you realized that.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's sounds cool to make a career out of a hobby, but I'd be a nervous wreck knowing that me keeping a tank thriving was essential to pay my bills and mortgage. I am just making an assumption that it has became his full time job and not just a side hustle.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck Adam has said he doesn't take vacations because he is afraid something will happen with his tanks and he has too much to lose (not verbatim but that was the idea).

Haha I cant even imagine. I get very nervous about my tanks when I am gone and it is not my livelihood.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's sounds cool to make a career out of a hobby, but I'd be a nervous wreck knowing that me keeping a tank thriving was essential to pay my bills and mortgage. I am just making an assumption that it has became his full time job and not just a side hustle.

I might be imagining this so dont quote me but I thought he mentioned quitting his job (I think a family business) and doing this full time in a post somewhere. Again though I could just be full of bs here I just thought I remembered it.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha I cant even imagine. I get very nervous about my tanks when I am gone and it is not my livelihood.
Yeah me too. It's getting worse as my corals are getting more and more expensive too. My wife's been wanting to go on a 2 week vacation but I keep having to make up excuses to talk her out of it. I don't say it's because of the tank but deep down I thinks she knows it is.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 72 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 69 28.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 51 21.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back