IT'S OFFICIAL,THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM NOW, JON DOE HAS THE UPPER HAND!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!

Out of curiousity, does anyone know what type of Acro the Acroberry is?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a $400 box and a few days ago I got a notification on my phone that my purchase had been refunded. I then almost immediately got an email from Adam saying that he was increasing my order up to a $500 box and that it was going to be free.

I didn't expect anything for posting so many times, and even if he gave me a free frag, I would've been ecstatic. I am taken back by his generosity.

It was not expected it in any way but I just wanted to publicly thank Adam @Battlecorals for the gratuitous gift.

Since I have mostly posted memes it would seem improper not to include this
good-job-you-rock.gif

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a $400 box and a few days ago I got a notification on my phone that my purchase had been refunded. I then almost immediately got an email from Adam saying that he was increasing my order up to a $500 box and that it was going to be free.

I didn't expect anything for posting so many times, and even if he gave me a free frag, I would've been ecstatic. I am taken back by his generosity.

It was not expected it in any way but I just wanted to publicly thank Adam @Battlecorals for the gratuitous gift.

good-job-you-rock.gif
That is awesome!

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

good-job-you-rock.gif
Thats great, i know he is very generous with the freebies. sometimes they are nicer than the ones i picked out.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats great, i know he is very generous with the freebies. sometimes they are nicer than the ones i picked out.
Yea I know it's not uncommon for him to give a free frag with an order, but this went beyond anything I would've imagined.
I've only ordered battleboxes, so on any freebie I've ever gotten I've not know which one was the free one, not that it matters. I kind of like not knowing so that if I kill one I can just call it the free one if my wife asks how much that one cost.

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

good-job-you-rock.gif
Nice paper trail just incase you need to show the wife.... JK. That's awesome!!!

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
insanity teni
cricket spine
mango ultima
lasermelon
ORMS
rose milli

the insanity was too bright for my camera settings and i had a weird angle on the rose milli so added both pics. the white balance may not be perfect but you get the idea, beautiful frags.

And thank you @Battlecorals for the awesome freebies
it.jpg

cs.jpg
mu.jpg
lm.jpg
orms.jpg
rm1.jpg
rm2.jpg

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
insanity teni
cricket spine
mango ultima
lasermelon
ORMS
rose milli

the insanity was too bright for my camera settings and i had a weird angle on the rose milli so added both pics. the white balance may not be perfect but you get the idea, beautiful frags.
it.jpg

cs.jpg
mu.jpg
lm.jpg
orms.jpg
rm1.jpg
rm2.jpg
Wow that is an amazing box

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk I'm hoping to get my fuge running before getting my order shipped. Im hopefully getting some chaeto for my fuge shipped from an amazing user on this forum that I was talking to. Then I'll probably ask Adam to ship the following week.

I'm in absolutely no rush as long as Adam doesn't mind me waiting, which he has always been great about holding orders for me.

I will definitely make sure to post pics on here when I get it.

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
insanity teni
cricket spine
mango ultima
lasermelon
ORMS
rose milli

And thank you @Battlecorals for the awesome freebies
it.jpg

cs.jpg
mu.jpg
lm.jpg
orms.jpg
rm1.jpg
rm2.jpg
Laserlemon is insane! I just ordered my first battle box today after scrolling through this whole ridiculous thread. First time buyer and I got a good feeling. Discount or not!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laserlemon is insane! I just ordered my first battle box today after scrolling through this whole ridiculous thread. First time buyer and I got a good feeling. Discount or not!
Buying battleboxes are a cheap way to buy sps frags whether on sale or not. Battlecorals has become the only place I buy sps corals from.
I'm sure everyone would appreciate you sharing pics of your frags when you get them, even though not bought during the sale.

I also for some reason feel the need to apologize for you scrolling through the entire thread.

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buying battleboxes are a cheap way to buy sps frags whether on sale or not. Battlecorals has become the only place I buy sps corals from.
I'm sure everyone would appreciate you sharing pics of your frags when you get them, even though not bought during the sale.

I also for some reason feel the need to apologize for you scrolling through the entire thread.
Why the HELL did I go onto that website… I’ll definitely share. Very excited for the mystery box idea

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And I accept your apology. I think you’re an employee now anyway!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after having Adam hold my order for several weeks I've finally asked him to ship it next week. So in the middle of next week I should be able to post pics of what I got.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back