It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

I ordered some not logged under my name. Is there a way to see what I purchased? I didn't get any emails. I have hotmail. I know you mentioned something about hotmail having issues.
 
I'd also put in some orders and did not get any email and I use Hotmail as well. I pre-ordered a shipping module too can I change the shipping date?
 
I'd also put in some orders and did not get any email and I use Hotmail as well. I pre-ordered a shipping module too can I change the shipping date?

Please email us at [email protected] your contact info and we can email you your list of orders. We can change any shipping date to the week of 6-15 for shipping any day that week.
 
Any idea yet what days/times are available for local pickup? I had a great time during the sale, seeing how it was my first one I'm a little anxious to pick up my new cherries:D
 
Any idea yet what days/times are available for local pickup? I had a great time during the sale, seeing how it was my first one I'm a little anxious to pick up my new cherries:D

We are usually around 9-4 monday thru friday, but it is best to call before stopping by.
 
Sent you guys an email on saturday night but haven't get any respond from you guys
 
Huh?? Can you explain this to the uninformed or point me to the proper info? I thought we just had to check in on the sale thread??
Yes, we check in each hr. At the end of the sale, find the new thread and list each of your check ins by post number. you can click on your member icon and look at your recent posts to find your check in posts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new