It's Tuesday

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning r2r, another early morning, and today was woken up before my alarm by a cat that decided to use my hand as a launching post while chasing around the other. Not the most pleasant of ways to wake up and wasn't exactly pleased. Cooler this morning and forecast is calling for a high in the mid 70s today bit of a relief after the 90 degree weather from a couple of days ago. Drinking my first cup of coffee and will see if I can get a second one in before heading out. Going to be a long day have a meeting to attend after my shift today and another one tomorrow. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! My wife has an interview today and after she is done with that me and a friend are driving 100 miles one way to get some frags from a not so local reefer.

OP
OP
B

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! My wife has an interview today and after she is done with that me and a friend are driving 100 miles one way to get some frags from a not so local reefer.

What are you going to be getting?

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two of each of these
46b20ce9-0cf3-c7df.jpg

And one green slimer
46b20ce9-0cfd-0250.jpg

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! This is strange for me but I actually slept last night instead of being awake all night. So I woke up about two hours ago and now I want breakfast. This will be a change to wake up and eat breakfast when it's "breakfast time" :)

Last edited:

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good meaning Barb, good morning everyone. One of these days I will either get up earlier or will be the last one to bed just so I could be the first to post and wish everyone a good morning. Lol

God bless everyone, have a great day. Go out and do something for yourselves but most importantly go out and do something for someone else

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning R2R ... Another busy day at work. Barb sounds like we have the same weather lately... Much cooler today, low 70's.

Great looking corals loki2902 the one looks to be a cyphastrea japonica.

Have a great day everyone.

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking corals loki2902 the one looks to be a cyphastrea japonica.

Have a great day everyone.
Thank you :) The red on the left is "red eye cyphastrea" the middle "blue green cyphastrea" right is "forest fire monti" or at least that's what he is calling them. I think they look cool so I am getting them. Lol

Which one is the japonica?

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you :) The red on the left is "red eye cyphastrea" the middle "blue green cyphastrea" right is "forest fire monti" or at least that's what he is calling them. I think they look cool so I am getting them. Lol

Which one is the japonica?

The middle one.
I have had one before and it look exactly like those.. They have slightly smaller polyps than onther cyphastrea. They grow fast and do well in less light.

Limited Editions Purple Green Eyes Cyphastrea japonica

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 74 46.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back