OP
OP
Crystal03JC

Crystal03JC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a Tail Spot Blenny and a Citrinis Clown Goby from Live Aquaria, they came today

ra2ube2y.jpg
sedeny6y.jpg
e7y6e7uh.jpg

bybemenu.jpg

OP
OP
Crystal03JC

Crystal03JC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We also got a 1" Skunk Cleaner Shrimp and some Scarlett Crabs the other day before we got the fish.

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks great. That light looks like its working out good for you. I really like the nuvo 8 that I switched to. Have you thoight about upgrade the pump or do y'all like the stock flow. I upgraded mine to a tunze silence and love it. It has adjustable flow I think from 50gph to 200gph. Also I like your collage pictures.

OP
OP
Crystal03JC

Crystal03JC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks great. That light looks like its working out good for you. I really like the nuvo 8 that I switched to. Have you thoight about upgrade the pump or do y'all like the stock flow. I upgraded mine to a tunze silence and love it. It has adjustable flow I think from 50gph to 200gph. Also I like your collage pictures.

Thanks! Eventually, we will get a better light. We're not loading it up with coral just yet lol. We added a Team Rio pump..it's a 200 something, I can't remember right this minute. We have some locline pushing water around, seems to be pretty good. Thanks again!

Pinhead159

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of these same tanks and working on making into as much of a reef as i know how. Keep us posted

OP
OP
Crystal03JC

Crystal03JC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of these same tanks and working on making into as much of a reef as i know how. Keep us posted

Thinking about selling it lol! Going to upgrade our 90 to a 125, maybe eventually get a 24-28 bowfront or cube for an RBTA and a pair of black Clowns

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 65 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 5.7%
Back