• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason fox Crazy Fox Frags $425 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
50
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like it says, I will have 3 or 4 single eye frags for $425 each shipped. Here are the first 2 I cut 2 days ago ( on left of pic). Will see how these go before I cut any more.

coralclark005.jpg
 
Last edited:
These will need about 10 more days to heal before shipping.
 
Last edited:
I also have plenty of other stuff if you want to add anything to the order just shoot me a pm.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Wow. A steal. The most underrated chalice in the hobby, IMO. Truly stunning in person :tongue:
 
Frag on left is sold. The other one is still available, as well as probably one more.
 
Wow, that is the best colored rim ive ever seen on this chalice!
Usually it is just green,you have this sick green/gold color going on!

GL with your sales
 
Both frags sold. I will make one more if anyone wants it.
Thanks
 
I also have plenty of other stuff if you want to add anything to the order just shoot me a pm.
Thanks.


what other stuff u got...how about i shoot u a PM....ooops, already did :wink:
 
have 2 more frags of this left. ONE eye each. All healed and ready to go. $400 SHIPPED
 
1 sold. Only one left for a while.....
 
I know this is random but what is the red stripped chalice in the left of the picture?
 
No Name on that one Kelby.
All Crazy Fox frags sold for now. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new