Jason fox yellow bandit

  • Thread starter Thread starter coralguy89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coralguy89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
0
Location
akron
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a frag of Jason fox yellow bandit looking. To Possably. Trade or. Me fox sells this for 175 a 1/4 this Is a few inches make me an ofter thank u for your time sorry about the bad iPhone pic
66B28942-DB77-4609-B4C2-F958F68FC132-9939-00000746D2EA7738.jpg
 
752B51F5-2450-4071-BA3E-16B0D24E099A-20555-00000FAF7D5CC0C7.jpg

D7C5C9AC-5DB6-43F8-9786-E726340E0A7B-20555-00000FAF7E19B343.jpg

This pics are a little better. I'm takin ofters to don't be afrade all I can say is no : )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new