JBJ 28g Nano Pro edition

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
701
Location
Conroe, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone familiar with the jbj 28g nano cube pro ed. 89w LED?

There is one for sell locally but the owner says it is too strong for nems and other softies. I only plan on nems, zoas and maybe some acans.

Is it too strong? Or will it work?

thx!

If it is I may stick with the 24g I have another thread about & just add my own LEDs.
 
I had the jbj pro , no it’s not too strong at all. But It is very bright.

The only issue I had was the spectrum is poor, and it really should have a dimmer.

I’d check befor putting in Low light coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new