JBJ 65 Gallon Rimless

jacolandoo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lighting should I get for my 65 gallon JBJ? I’m looking to keep soft coral and anemone
 
What lighting should I get for my 65 gallon JBJ? I’m looking to keep soft coral and anemone
What are the dimensions? What anemone? Most soft corals will do fine at less than 200 par.
 
I think you’ll be happier with a tank that’s as high as it is wide, or wider than it is high, to be honest. It really opens up the scape and flow options.
 
I already have this aquarium, I was wondering the lighting I should get for it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new