JBJ Auto Top Off (Self-Leveling Controller)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryunbaik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryunbaik

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two thinking I'd have my two tanks seperate but they are linked to one sump so I don't need this one. It's brand new in box, sealed, with warranty and all paperwork. Check my ebay feedbacks, i have the same ID or check me on MR if you live in NY. I don't have much feedbacks here. Anyway, $75 which includes shipping.:bigsmile:

jbjtopoff.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new