Jelly like substance on GSP

  • Thread starter Thread starter KendraB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KendraB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this brown jelly on my GSP? I noticed night before last that it was coming out of a small piece that had broken off, and by last night, it had tripled in size and was almost completely covering it (it's only a maybe 2x2 piece)
I've read about brown jelly but I can't find anything like looks exactly like this.

IMG_9687.JPG
IMG_9688.JPG
IMG_9689.JPG
 
when I want to add video i just upload it to youtube and link it over. Can you post pics of whites lights only?
I cant make out anything in those pics
 


Hopefully that works. Please excuse my toddler in the background [emoji846]
 
that thing looks so weird... its like a lil bobble head 0_0
 
I'm sure it's nothing good, but it's fun to watch lol. I should probably pull it out but im kind of fascinated by it. Hopefully someone can Id it
 
I cant ID but I dont think that corals alive anymore :/
Is there part that can be cut off thats healthy? If so I would just throw out the bad jelly covered part and keep the good part.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new