• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Teddyboy16

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice job! Lots of elbow grease but it looks like it was worth the effort. I know I’m late to the party, but Acetone will take silicone right off with not a whole lot of effort once you’ve scrapped the majority of it away.

I bought a 187 Gallon tank 60” x 30” x 24” for $140. The glass is intact so I’m going to pull it apart and get rid of that funky plastic mitered trim which gives it no suppport and replace it with euro bracing. Once I pull it apart and clean it I’m going to look for a glass shop to have them bezel the edges on both sides of all the panels.

You did a great job.
Following

OP
OP
Jerzyray

Jerzyray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice job! Lots of elbow grease but it looks like it was worth the effort. I know I’m late to the party, but Acetone will take silicone right off with not a whole lot of effort once you’ve scrapped the majority of it away.

I bought a 187 Gallon tank 60” x 30” x 24” for $140. The glass is intact so I’m going to pull it apart and get rid of that funky plastic mitered trim which gives it no suppport and replace it with euro bracing. Once I pull it apart and clean it I’m going to look for a glass shop to have them bezel the edges on both sides of all the panels.

You did a great job.
Following
Thanks man. Yeah I really thought it was a shot in the dark.. But it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. The tuff part is getting the old silicon off.
20180825_125347.jpeg

OP
OP
Jerzyray

Jerzyray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have come quite always in the last months with this buils. It really is not a display tank or how tank. I love trying new stuff. i will be posting new pics soon

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back