Just Call Me Shakey

ShakeyGizzard

Southern Dude
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2023
Messages
8,080
Reaction score
32,865
Location
West Central Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife and I decided to dive back in saltwater tanks, we both had some in our previous marriages. I struggled back in the '90s, but there is so much info available now. I previously had multiple freshwater setups and 1 reef tank. Hope to be a productive member here to share and learn.

Shakey
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
What’s shaking?

D99ABF02-27D2-4394-8371-C7ACCD0EB462.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcome-5.gif

You should start a Tank Thread so we can keep track of your build and watch it grow and change. You would also get a cool Tank Thread badge under your name!
Wife wanted to start with a 40 gal. I keep pushing for bigger, I will be building the stand, using 20 long for the 40 gal sump with a fuge, using the theiling Compact rollermat instead of socks, still looking at lighting for the tank and fuge
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new