Just signed up for the forum

tony21523

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Antonio and I have had a reef tank now for over 3 years. I started with a 46 gallon bow front, but upon moving to my new house, I decided to upgrade to a bigger 120 gallon tank. I currently have an anemone dominated tank with other soft corals. I am hoping to start watching my water parameters more closely to get into more advanced LPS/SPS corals in the near future.

I have been looking for a good forum to communicate with the reefing community, and this seems to be the place.

Tank is shown below:

20171001_144557.jpg

OP
OP
T

tony21523

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful Tank. What is your Stock list? Looks like you like your tangs [emoji6]

I have the following:
Blond Naso Tang
Yellow Tang
Scopas Tang
Blue Hippo Tang
Powder Brown Tang
Starry Blenny
Pair of Anthias
Mated pair of Snowflake Clowns
Gold Maroon Clown
Cleaner Shrimp
Misc. Inverts

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Antonio and I have had a reef tank now for over 3 years. I started with a 46 gallon bow front, but upon moving to my new house, I decided to upgrade to a bigger 120 gallon tank. I currently have an anemone dominated tank with other soft corals. I am hoping to start watching my water parameters more closely to get into more advanced LPS/SPS corals in the near future.

I have been looking for a good forum to communicate with the reefing community, and this seems to be the place.

Tank is shown below:

20171001_144557.jpg
This is what's going to happen to me if I don't starting thinning my anemone population haha how many are in there 15-20?

OP
OP
T

tony21523

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what's going to happen to me if I don't starting thinning my anemone population haha how many are in there 15-20?
There are probably close to 40 or 50. They split almost every day.
Hello everyone!

Tank is shown below:

20171001_144557.jpg

OP
OP
T

tony21523

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been selling them over the past few months. I plan to post them for sale on this forum soon

And that is exactly what I want to do! Someone told me to trade with a fish store, but I haven't tried that yet.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been selling them over the past few months. I plan to post them for sale on this forum soon

And that is exactly what I want to do! Someone told me to trade with a fish store, but I haven't tried that yet.
Yea I've always wanted to ask a local fish store to take some anemones off my hands for cash or trade. I have the same in a little bio cube so I'll sell them on Craigslist when they get to big for the tank.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back