Justin 650 gallon build 2017

Justin D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
92
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i want to start this year off big here's my dream tank the beginning Starts Now I started building my 130"×34"34" 3/4" starphire glass on front and both sides with 3 overflows boxes the center has two 2" holes and each side overflow has one 2" hole so i have a total of 4- 2" holes for drains im all about lots of flow
 
20160702_123159.jpg
 
This is my friend Scott I told him to grab his panel glass himself and and its 350 pounds and he said yeah right IMG_0634.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new