Justin's 125 Mixed

Justin MD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Tucson, Az
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put this tank together in 2008. It grew a lot and survived my traveling job. But in Sept 2011 it crashed while I was out of town. I'm guessing it was an anemone that died. I will never really know because I was not there to see it.
resize2.jpg

Resize1.jpg


It started off with some black sand some rock I got from a local reefer and the livestock from my BC29.
DSC01504.jpg



It ended some where around here. This was a few months before the crash.
DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0068-1.jpg


I'll add some pictures tonight after the lights come on.
 
Sorry to hear about the crash, did you lose everything? You had a really nice tank there, but I'm sure it will be back to it's original beauty in no time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new