juvenile emperor angelfish QT?????????????????????????

juvenile emperor angelfish Copper safe?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noob_Sam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I just had a quick question are juvenile emperor angelfish copper safe? if not how should I QT them? I will use Copper Power @ 2.0 for 14 days. I tried to look up answers but there wasn't a yes or no answer. Also will it be ok with a blue tang and a 3 inch coral beauty angelfish? I think my other fish will not bother him I am just worried about those two.

Thanks.

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I just had a quick question are juvenile emperor angelfish copper safe? if not how should I QT them? I will use Copper Power @ 2.0 for 14 days. I tried to look up answers but there wasn't a yes or no answer. Also will it be ok with a blue tang and a 3 inch coral beauty angelfish? I think my other fish will not bother him I am just worried about those two.

Thanks.
Those fish would be fine in Copper Power, there is always some risk with any fish in copper, but nothing extra risky with these.
Jay

OP
OP
Noob_Sam

Noob_Sam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those fish would be fine in Copper Power, there is always some risk with any fish in copper, but nothing extra risky with these.
Jay
Hey Jey,
Thanks for the input but I think you misunderstand my second question. So juvenile emperor angelfish are good with copper so that's answered. My second question was that will he be ok with my blue tang and my CB? Because he is an expensive fish and my lfs does not accept returns so I don't want to buy the emperor angelfish and then have aggression issues.

Fishnut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank are they going into? The Emperor gets big fast and when space gets tight they get aggressive towards tank mates.

OP
OP
Noob_Sam

Noob_Sam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank are they going into? The Emperor gets big fast and when space gets tight they get aggressive towards tank mates.
Its a 90. I had velvet and killed all my fish and now i am restocking slowly. I have a blue tang, a coral beauty , small puffer, 3 damsel, a pair of clowns, and a pair of bangai cardinal fish. I have a 220 freshwater that I can turn into salt, but it will take my a lot of time and money. But If I have to I will do it, because the Emperor is my favorite fish after the blue tang :) I will buy him as a juvenile and when he outgrows the tank I can make that switch.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 46 85.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back