Keatos Reef

Keaton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
127
Reaction score
47
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170510_214848.jpg
20170510_161330.jpg
20170510_214848.jpg
20170510_161330.jpg
20170510_194808.jpg


20170411_212259.jpg


20170411_182511.jpg


20170318_143840.jpg
 
Everything looks great. Love the bubble. Do you have a thread with more about your setup?
 
Thanks! No I've been meaning to do one for like a year now. My problem is I need to stop changing things long enough to make a thread!
 
Thanks! No I've been meaning to do one for like a year now. My problem is I need to stop changing things long enough to make a thread!
Completely unacceptable lol. I know exactly what you mean. That's whybim doing one from startup. No I don't have an excuse.
 
Love the balance throughout the tank, did you put a lot of thought into the placement of the corals or did it just end up growing like that?
Can you give more info on your setup?
 
Love the balance throughout the tank, did you put a lot of thought into the placement of the corals or did it just end up growing like that?
Can you give more info on your setup?
I appreciate it! I did, I'm really like that part of the hobby. I spend way too much time on Coral placement. And I will put up a little setup thread later!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new