• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a350w for sale 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter kth132
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

kth132

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
415
Reaction score
34
Location
st chalres
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 kessils up for sale I found a great deal on another set of lights that I couldn't pass up. I have had crazy growth with my kessils (lps and sps) They will come with goosenecks. One for 300 shipped or both for 520 shipped. Priced to move. Also may consider 300 plus trades if interested in both. (looking for reef keeper, uv sterilizer, coral, wp25)
 
20131203_155516.jpg
20131121_112001_1.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new