• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360 Tuna Blue Led

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Djalexchang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2017
Messages
205
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, have 1 last kessil a360 tuna blue left. They’ve only been used a year and I’m asking $350. Can pickup locally in Orlando or I can ship at buyers expense!

90AB82D8-D0ED-49F4-A812-2BEF1E6F4A73.jpeg 343EEE0F-41EB-43E8-9BFB-0820C7447DAE.jpeg 0CB85E17-A977-4295-B5DF-780BEE5B164A.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new