KESSIL AP9X I connected to WIFI

  • Thread starter Thread starter elis1956
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

elis1956

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Location
israel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I got the KESSIL AP9X I connected to WIFI I set up a program and something does not work for me when I check the program the clock goes by the hours and reaches the end of a black dot program and comes back on and off and turns on again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new