kittenbritches' Reefing Journey

Dragons Den Money GIF by CBC
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
 
Excuse me, hi, this is James from WWC. That thing is actually our signature ultra rare CHUNKY long tentacle Aiptasia that has been fragged from our mother colony:
1635128254863.jpeg
Keep an eye out for it in our next sale, where it will most likely sell at the low everyday price of $399+ shipping&handling. ;)
oh my god omg GIF by Schitt's Creek
 
I was only ducking in and out due to family obligations. Did you end up holding strong at the POTO schindig?
I did indeed! I didn't buy anything at all. :) I might still have a package coming, though. Lol
 
Correct! However, I am receiving a hoodie...and whatever else they want to throw into the box. ;)
If I had a dollar back for every shirt I bought that somehow came with coral in the box... wait, that might be backwards!

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics
 
Speaking of whoopsies, I accidentally ordered some stuff for the new setup... Someone should freeze my PayPal account from 11pm to 7am.

Schitts Creek Oops GIF by CBC
I tried locking my credit cards in a time release safe but it turns out I know all my credit card numbers by heart.

Make It Rain Money GIF by StickerGiant
 
I tried locking my credit cards in a time release safe but it turns out I know all my credit card numbers by heart.

Make It Rain Money GIF by StickerGiant
Saaaaaame. Then Apple and PayPal put credit cards in my phone and all hope was lost.

depressed season 5 GIF by PBS
 
I should mention that I get it. Like I was going to use the equipment from my current tank on the new tank which is why I got the 4 foot tank instead of the 5 foot tank. I already had all the equipment to support it. Guess which equipment from the old tank is going on the new one. Anyone? Anyone?

So, boxes show up daily, 2 of my credit cards had the limits increased (NOT helpful), UPS/FedEx/USPS/Amazon guys are now expecting Xmas gifts... anarchy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new