Lamarcks angelfish chasing leopard wrasse

CoralChaos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
400
Reaction score
233
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys hope you’re all doing well. I’m noticing my lamarcks angelfish chasing my leopard wrasse, it’s not a constant issue and it’s also not hurting my leopard wrasse. My lamarcks angel seems to chase my leopard wrasse when he gets near her, I’ve had my leopard wrasse for over a year and I know leopards are sensitive. How do I resolve this issue? My leopard wrasse avoids my angelfish and swims away but the leopard isn’t free to swim around the tank, she only swims where the angel is not. I don’t want to stress my leopard wrasse out, if I add another wrasse will this solve my issue?? I have a full grown pintail fairy wrasse in my QT that’s ready to go into the DT, will I make the problem worse by adding him into the DT? Please help!!!
 
Diversifying is usually a way to help with aggression. I'll bump in hopes someone with more knowledge of these species will jump in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new