ham-1.jpg

Sincerely Lasse

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometime - the drama is just near you. I let the camera run for 20 minutes - just focus a small hole int the sand. Some cuts and the video below was done. It is rather long but take your time and see the whole video - there is in the small details the real drama is

Sincerely Lasse

What a wonderful video Lasse, I enjoyed every minute of it :).. Merry Christmas from across the pond!

94264F19-E5C9-47B8-BA5A-81115D323191.gif

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I´m more and more convinced that my reef flat pipe fish are in one ore another way linked to clams of the genus Tridacna - it took one day and my new comer just do what the old have done since he/she arrived

Judge by behavior - it could be two lowers ;)

Sincerely Lasse

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As usual - I cant view the video (its a problem with the new system) - but it sounds like you had a good time. :).... God Jul

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As usual - I cant view the video (its a problem with the new system) - but it sounds like you had a good time. :).... God Jul
Is a youtube video - you should be able to view that

Sincerely Lasse

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I´m more and more convinced that my reef flat pipe fish are in one ore another way linked to clams of the genus Tridacna - it took one day and my new comer just do what the old have done since he/she arrived

Judge by behavior - it could be two lowers ;)

Sincerely Lasse

You are making me want to try a clam again! Unfortunately, I think my Hippo Tang would kill it by continuously moving it like he did my last one. :(

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original video was 13 minutes :D The speed is 5 times faster in this video but maybe still a sleeping pill but it shows the beauty of nature IMO. For the moment I try to learn my sun coral that 2 minutes after the stream have decrease - there is food coming in. Impossible? I do not really know - after a week in my aquarium it knows around which time I use to feed at least.

The reef flat pipe fish is a difficult species to adapt - I´m not sure that my last example will make it - it has been very shy the last days. Sad - because it looks like a pair.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A shorter video - it a par of the original and shows how the tentacles capture zoo plankton and transport the prey to the mouth. Look closly in the beginning and in the last part

Sincerely Lasse

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@najer Last night me and my wife experienced the 60's again. We took the train into the city in the late evening for a late performance of Ten Years After at a local club. Let us say - its never sound as good as this back in the sixties - it was like the sixties come back to you as a good old french wine. They was good and had a younger guitarist that had make Jimi Hendrix jealous back then. The other three was not only playing music from the sixties - they was ++ sixties in age too:D

It was this setting but the sound in this video is nothing compared to hear it live

@Sallstrom - you should have grab those tickets :D

Sincerely Lasse

@Sallstrom drop The ball. He was probably drinking coffee with some Swedish model.....haha

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back