Lasses Dream Build

Yesterday I moved the second redox probe to the plenum and construct a type of water feeding to the plenum. I take water from the sump and a dose pump transport water down below the DSB.

DSB-reverse.jpg

I have programmed the pump to run 10 minutes, pause 10 minutes between 20:00 to 08:00. Probably I will reprogram the pump later one to maintains a redox value around -150 mV. But I do not know exactly how it will works later on. I have got some redox readings that I´m not sure what they means – but sure - there is a low redox down at bottom of the DSB. Redox measurement is not the easiest thing to understand.

dose.jpg

Today I´ll pick up some of my corals that have been at vacation since spring last year – pics later.


Sincerely Lasse
 
Missed two weeks, great to see water in the tank.
 
FTS in the evening 2016-07-04 - two and a half weeks since start

Whole-picture.jpg

​
Sincerely Lasse
 
Lasse loving the tank looking good man.
 
I had an urchin like that, it loved to eat my SPS.[emoji22] better watch him closely.
 
Great shots
 
Beautiful! Love that urchin.
 
I had an urchin like that, it loved to eat my SPS.[emoji22] better watch him closely.

I will but if - when I must grow my corals in a rate that also can feed him/her :) There is plans for a special fish when I built up a dense coral community - and that fish eats polyps

And thank you all others for your comments

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new