Leaking top trim

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
616
Reaction score
2
Location
Long island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While cleaning the glass today I noticed a trickle of water running down the glass on the outside. As I wiped it up I realized it is coming from under the top brace. Not happy about this but seems like it's only happening when i make waves in the tank. Is this an inconvenience or a disaster in the making?
 
While cleaning the glass today I noticed a trickle of water running down the glass on the outside. As I wiped it up I realized it is coming from under the top brace. Not happy about this but seems like it's only happening when i make waves in the tank. Is this an inconvenience or a disaster in the making?

Sounds like the water is just a little high. My nano rim does this. Imo nothing to worry about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new