Leather Id?

Dad2Wyatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Messages
179
Reaction score
103
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
34AA4172-0EE5-4CC2-927D-A9046AC558C4.jpeg
Being offered a free frag but want to know what I’m putting in my tank if I do!

can’t see under the actinics but it is a pinkish flesh color
 
Sinularia coral if I had to guess from that photo. I have the neon green variant. They are a very easy to care for coral. A rapid grower. My angelfish eat them.
 
They are easy to control. They do get big and will need pruning on occasion. I just reach in with scissors and cut off a few branches above the base and with an elastic band, strap them to a rock and place in a low flow area. Within two weeks they are attached and ready to give away. New branches will grow from the cut on the mother colony.

8EF34698-D421-4A44-9F35-376ABDAD0BEA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new