Lesson for the day!!!!!

firefightered

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
380
Reaction score
1
Location
Russellville, Al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know: KEEP your grubby hands out of your tank!!!!!!! Lesson learned: I was sick with some type of stomach bug and put some topical finigan (or how ever you spell it) on my wrists for nausea. One of my favorate corals got knocked of it's purch and was upside down on the sand bed. Feeling very ill and dehydrated I just stuck my arm inside the tank and placed the coral back in it's place. This was on April 5. Yesturday April 13, I had to remove my last dead fish from the tank. Final death toll...... 6. All the corals and inverts still doing great. I have done a 50% water change and am running carbin to help get rid of the problem. anybody have any other suggestions?:cry:
 
Not to hijack, but is there a good/safe soap out there?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new